w/e Mandarin is super hard and I skipped Chinese School almost every Sunday to go do my regular homework at the fancy PSU McDonald’s
Featuring work from a billion people you’ve heard of and a few you probably haven’t.
So let’s all sit back, pop open a bag of Doritos, and enjoy!
BRILLIANT. You have no idea how many snacks it takes to get me through the work day.
ahumanfly and I are watching An Idiot Abroad. So many for real LOLs, facepalms, etc. Every time Ricky Gervais cracks up it makes me laugh even more.
Put on your Mary Jane Platform Wedges and leave the house with a smile on your face this weekend,
Like THE WHITEPEPPER on Facebook
* “my favorite totoro hoodie”
ugh the last time I was at Kinokuniya I almost bought a Totoro shirt and now I have some serious regret
is when you click on something ‘cause you’re super fast at interneting but the page hasn’t fully loaded so the thing you meant to click on shifts and you end up clicking on something else.
it’s 2014 can we fix this
weekend in Instagrams:
- made a t-t-t-t-t-tasty tasty bowl of ramen
- went to lineworknw (a new illustration/comics festival) at Norse Hall
- modern gnomes for your modern garden at Portland Nursery
- had a beer + kicked it with homies + watched the Blazers game + did my laundry gratis at Spin Laundry Lounge's opening weekend.
other: cleaned up at the library’s used book sale, went clubbing for the first time in years, had some Vietnamese chè at the new Bambū and desayuno at ¿Por Qué No?